Become a member of APASF!
The Arts Providers Alliance of San Francisco (APASF) is a group of professional artists and arts organizations dedicated to the advancement of arts education in San Francisco. APASF members range from individual artists to San Francisco’s largest cultural institutions who are all actively engaged in providing children , youth and families with both in school and after school access to high quality creative arts experiences.
$25 - Individual Teaching Artists
$50 - Small Organization (Operating budgets <100k)
$75 - Medium Organization (Operating budgets <250k)
$85 - Large Organization (Operating budgets >250k)
- FREE attendance at bi-monthly professional development workshops and networking events. Click for Schedule »
- FREE access to yearly member retreat.
- Premier listing with member badge on the APASF website, San Francisco's first centralized arts education resource website. This site is the online iteration of the Inside/Out Guide.
- Monthly Arts Education eNewsletter including job listings, grant opportunities, professional development workshops, advocacy updates, youth opportunities and news.
- Eligibility to include announcements in weekly updates to SFUSD Arts Coordinators.
- Advance notice of SFUSD and city arts education partnerships, including the SFUSD Arts Festival, National Arts in Education programs, and others.
- And, FREE access to networking events for the arts education community.